C-MAP Discover Adria u. Ionisches Meer inkl. Kroatien EM-Y203
€139.00*% €153.51* (9.45% saved)
Electronic nautical chart for the Adriatic Sea between Italy and Croatia and the Ionian Sea for navigation with modern chart plotters from Lowrance Simrad or B&G
Further development of C-MAP a modern vector chart for water sports enthusiasts in the Mediterranean Sea along the coasts of Italy Slovenia Croatia Montenegro Albania and Greece. Power boaters anglers and sailors use the nautical chart for holidays and cruises along the Mediterranean coasts and when travelling between Venice and Corfu.
The C-MAP Discover Adriatic & Ionian Sea incl. Croatia is a medium coverage summarising a large area of the southern European sea areas and the coasts of the Mediterranean. The EM-Y203 covers these areas:
- Dalmatia the southern part of Croatia
- Istria the Croatian coast in the north of the country
- Lagoons of Venice and on the northern Adriatic
- Italian east coast up to the Strait of Messina
- Ionian Sea incl. Corfu and Eastern Peloponnese
The electronic nautical chart EM-Y203 is designed for extensive cruising in Mediterranean waters and along the Croatian and Italian coasts. It gives crews the ability to support even longer crossings to different areas with electronic navigational information. Even on smaller boats the wide coverage allows flexibility in choosing a water sports destination.
This C-MAP Plotter Chart Kroatian Italy Greece is supplied on an mSD media which is included in an SD card adapter.
Features of the C-MAP Discover
The electronic charts C-MAP Discover are modern vector charts for chartplotters on pleasure boats. They contain all nautical information and complete set of navigational indications. With these chartplotters you can plan your voyages on board keep an overview while cruising and zoom into details for entering harbours.
The Discover charts from C-MAP have the following range of functions:
- All nautical charts of the selected area from the harbour or lock plan to the planning map for larger sections and groups of waters.
- Vector maps allow stepless zoom between small and large scale values of the nautical chart
- High resolution bathymetric data show depth contours condensed to 30cm intervals. This feature can be shown or hidden.
- Tide data incl. high and low tide times as well as current data - A tide calendar and a current atlas are integrated into the chart
- Easy Routing is the function developed by C-MAP which calculates a suggested route using the nautical chart and your boat dimensions especially draught.
The new C-MAP Discover products launched in 2021 are also compatible with all modern chartplotters from Simrad B&G as well as Lowrance as the successor of the MAX-N+ technology. Please check the compatibility list
These nautical charts are produced by us for you on customer request in order to always provide you with the most up-to-date data. For this reason, the charts are excluded from exchange and revocation.
With the help of our area preview, you can get an impression of which geographical region the product deals with or which areas a nautical chart covers.
Products near this article
Products near this article
0 of 0 reviews