C-MAP Discover Donau u. zentraleuropäische Seen und Gewässer EN-Y217
€139.00*% €153.51* (9.45% saved)
Electronic nautical chart for Central European rivers canals and lakes between Lake Constance and the Black Sea the entire navigable Danube the larger Alpine lakes in Switzerland and Austria for navigation with modern chart plotters from Lowrance Simrad or B&G
Further development of C-MAP a modern vector chart for water sports enthusiasts on the inland areas in Central Europe. Power boaters anglers and sailors use the nautical chart for safe cruises on the Danube or when cruising on Lake Constance Lake Neusiedl as well as the numerous lakes in the Alps.
The C-MAP Discover Central European Waters and Danube is a medium coverage summarising a large area of inland waters in Western Europe. The EN-Y217 covers these areas:
- Danube from Ulm to Black Sea
- Lake Constance
- Lake Neusiedl (Austria) and Lake Balaton (Hungary)
- Alpine waters in Switzerland and Austria
The Electronic Nautical Chart EN-Y217 is designed for extensive cruising on the inland waterway of the Danube. It gives crews the ability to support even longer crossings with electronic navigation information. Even on smaller boats the large coverage allows flexibility in the choice of water sports destination.
This C-MAP Plotter Chart Danube and Central European Lakes & Riversis supplied on an mSD data carrier which is included in an SD card adapter.
Features of the C-MAP Discover
The electronic charts C-MAP Discover are modern vector charts for chartplotters on recreational boats. They contain all nautical information and complete set of navigational indications. With these chartplotters you can plan your voyages on board keep an overview while cruising and zoom in to details for entering harbours.
The Discover charts from C-MAP have the following range of functions:
- All nautical charts of the selected area from the harbour or lock plan to the planning map for larger sections and groups of waters.
- High resolution bathymetric data shows the depth contours condensed to 30cm intervals. This feature can be shown or hidden.
- Tide data incl. high and low tide times as well as current data - A tide calendar and a current atlas are integrated into the chart
- Easy Routing is the function developed by C-MAP which calculates a suggested route using the nautical chart and your boat dimensions especially draught.
The new C-MAP Discover products launched in 2021 are also compatible with all modern chartplotters from Simrad B&G as well as Lowrance as the successor of the MAX-N+ technology. Please check the compatibility list
These nautical charts are produced by us for you on customer request in order to always provide you with the most up-to-date data. For this reason, the charts are excluded from exchange and revocation.
With the help of our area preview, you can get an impression of which geographical region the product deals with or which areas a nautical chart covers.
Products near this article
Products near this article
0 of 0 reviews