C-MAP Discover Frankreich Binnengewässer, französische Kanäle u. Flüsse EW-Y206
€139.00*% €153.51* (9.45% saved)
Electronic nautical chart for French rivers canals and lakes between the Mediterranean and Belgium/Germany in Brittany in the south of France and inland around Paris. for navigation with modern chart plotters from Lowrance Simrad or B&G
Further development of C-MAP a modern vector chart for water sports enthusiasts on the inland areas in France. Power boaters anglers and sailors use the nautical chart for safe cruises on the Rhone or Seine or when travelling along the Canal du Midi the Saone or through the numerous waterways.
The C-MAP Discover France Inland is a medium coverage summarising a large area of inland waters in Western Europe. The EW-Y206 covers these areas:
- Northern France with Alsace & Lorraine
- Seine Loire Bourgogne
- Rhone Saone to the Rhine
- Gironde Garonne and the Canal du Midi
The electronic nautical chart EW-Y206 is designed for extensive cruising on the inland waterways of France. It gives crews the ability to support even longer crossings with electronic navigational information. Even on smaller boats the large coverage allows flexibility in choice of watersports.
This C-MAP Plotter Chart Inland France is supplied on an mSD media which is included in an SD card adapter.
Features of the C-MAP Discover
The electronic charts C-MAP Discover are modern vector charts for chartplotters on recreational boats. They contain all nautical information and complete set of navigational indications. With these chartplotters you can plan your voyages on board keep an overview while cruising and zoom in to details for entering harbours.
The Discover charts from C-MAP have the following range of functions:
- All nautical charts of the selected area from the harbour or lock plan to the planning map for larger sections and groups of waters.
- High resolution bathymetric data shows the depth contours condensed to 30cm intervals. This feature can be shown or hidden.
- Tide data incl. high and low tide times as well as current data - A tide calendar and a current atlas are integrated into the chart
- Easy Routing is the function developed by C-MAP which calculates a suggested route using the nautical chart and your boat dimensions especially draught.
The new C-MAP Discover products launched in 2021 are also compatible with all modern chartplotters from Simrad B&G as well as Lowrance as the successor of the MAX-N+ technology. Please check the compatibility list
These nautical charts are produced by us for you on customer request in order to always provide you with the most up-to-date data. For this reason, the charts are excluded from exchange and revocation.
With the help of our area preview, you can get an impression of which geographical region the product deals with or which areas a nautical chart covers.
Products near this article
Products near this article
0 of 0 reviews