C-MAP Discover Azoren, Kanarische Inseln, Gibraltar EW-Y209
€139.00*% €153.51* (9.45% saved)
Electronic nautical chart for the Atlantic Islands and the sea area between the Azores Gibraltar and the Canary Islands for navigation with modern chart plotters from Lowrance Simrad or B&G
Further development of C-MAP a modern vector chart for water sports enthusiasts in the eastern North Atlantic. Power boaters anglers and sailors use the nautical chart for safe cruises between Europe and the Atlantic islands or as a supplement to a Mediterranean chart.
The C-MAP Discover Azores Canary Islands Gibraltar is a medium coverage covering a large sea area in the Atlantic as well as the coasts of southern Spain / Portugal and the African coast of Morocco. Overviews and detailed charts are available for the archipelagos of the Azores and Canary Islands. The EW-Y209 covers these areas:
- Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Lanzarote Tenerife Fuerteventura
- Algarve and Southern Portugal
- Spanish South Coast from Huelva to Cartagena
- Moroccos Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts
The electronic sea chart EW-Y209 is designed for crossings to the Atlantic Islands or the Mediterranean. It gives crews the ability to support longer voyage segments with electronic navigational information.
This C-MAP plotter chart of Canary Atlantic and Southern European watersports is supplied on an mSD media which is included in an SD card adapter.
Features of the C-MAP Discover
The electronic nautical charts C-MAP Discover are modern vector charts for chartplotters on pleasure boats. They contain all nautical information and complete set of navigational indications. With these chartplotters you can plan your voyages on board keep an overview while cruising and zoom into details for entering harbours.
The Discover charts from C-MAP have the following range of functions:
- All nautical charts of the selected area from the harbour or lock plan to the planning map for larger sections and groups of waters.
- Vector maps allow stepless zoom between small and large scale values of the nautical chart
- High resolution bathymetric data show depth contours condensed to 30cm intervals. This feature can be shown or hidden.
- Tide data incl. high and low tide times as well as current data - A tide calendar and a current atlas are integrated into the chart
- Easy Routing is the function developed by C-MAP which calculates a suggested route using the nautical chart and your boat dimensions especially draught.
The new C-MAP Discover products launched in 2021 are also compatible with all modern chartplotters from Simrad B&G as well as Lowrance as the successor of the MAX-N+ technology. Please check the compatibility list
These nautical charts are produced by us for you on customer request in order to always provide you with the most up-to-date data. For this reason, the charts are excluded from exchange and revocation.
With the help of our area preview, you can get an impression of which geographical region the product deals with or which areas a nautical chart covers.
Products near this article
Products near this article
0 of 0 reviews