C-MAP Discover Portugal u. Galizien EW-Y208
€139.00*% €153.51* (9.45% saved)
Electronic nautical chart for the Portuguese Atlantic coast and the west coast of Spain for navigation with modern chart plotters from Lowrance Simrad or B&G
Further development of C-MAP a modern vector chart for water sports enthusiasts along the Atlantic coast from Gijon in Galicia to Huelva in Andalusia. Power boaters anglers and sailors use the nautical chart for holidays and cruises along the Spanish and Proto-Ugisian coasts.
The C-MAP Discover Portugal u. Galizien is a medium coverage summarising a large area of the southern European sea areas and the coasts of the Atlantic Ocean. The EW-Y208 covers these areas:
- Galicia and Northern Spain
- Portugal with Duoro Lisbon and Algarve
- Andalusia to Huelva
The electronic chart EW-Y208 is designed for extensive cruising in Atlantic waters and the Algarve coast. It gives crews the ability to support even longer crossings to different cruising grounds with electronic navigational information. Even on smaller boats the large coverage allows flexibility in the choice of watersports area.
This C-MAP Plotter Chart Northern Spain and Portugal is supplied on an mSD media which is included in an SD card adapter.
Features of the C-MAP Discover
The electronic charts C-MAP Discover are modern vector charts for chartplotters on pleasure boats. They contain all nautical information and complete set of navigational indications. With these chartplotters you can plan your voyages on board keep an overview while cruising and zoom in to details for entering harbours.
The Discover charts from C-MAP have the following range of functions:
- All nautical charts of the selected area from the harbour or lock plan to the planning map for larger sections and groups of waters.
- Vector maps allow stepless zoom between small and large scale values of the nautical chart
- High resolution bathymetric data show depth contours condensed to 30cm intervals. This feature can be shown or hidden.
- Tide data incl. high and low tide times as well as current data - A tide calendar and a current atlas are integrated into the chart
- Easy Routing is the function developed by C-MAP which calculates a suggested route using the nautical chart and your boat dimensions especially draught.
The new C-MAP Discover products launched in 2021 are also compatible with all modern chartplotters from Simrad B&G as well as Lowrance as the successor of the MAX-N+ technology. Please check the compatibility list
These nautical charts are produced by us for you on customer request in order to always provide you with the most up-to-date data. For this reason, the charts are excluded from exchange and revocation.
With the help of our area preview, you can get an impression of which geographical region the product deals with or which areas a nautical chart covers.
Products near this article
Products near this article
0 of 0 reviews