C-MAP Discover Polen - Binnengewässer u. Ostseeküste EN-Y214
Electronic nautical chart for Polish water sports areas - Oder Masuria and other inland waters as well as the Baltic Sea from Swinoujscie to Kaliningrad - for navigation with modern chart plotters from Lowrance Simrad or B&G
Further development of C-MAP a modern vector chart for water sports enthusiasts in Poland. Power boaters anglers and sailors use the nautical chart for safe cruising along the Baltic coast or when travelling through the Masuria and the other inland waterways.
The C-MAP Discover Poland - Inland Waters & Baltic Coast is a medium coverage summarising a large area of the Baltic Sea and the European inland waters in north-eastern Europe. The EN-Y214 covers these areas:
- Baltic Sea coast from Swinoujscie to Kaliningrad
- River course of the Oder and Neisse
- All other navigable water areas in Poland
The electronic nautical chart EN-Y214 is designed for extensive voyages on the inland water areas of Poland. It gives crews the ability to support even longer coastal crossings with electronic navigational information. Even on smaller boats the large coverage allows flexibility in the choice of watersports area.
This C-MAP Plotter Chart Polish Watersports Areas is supplied on an mSD media which is included in an SD card adapter.
Features of the C-MAP Discover
The electronic nautical charts C-MAP Discover are modern vector charts for chartplotters on recreational boats. They contain all nautical information and complete set of navigational indications. With these chartplotters you can plan your voyages on board keep an overview while cruising and zoom in to details for entering harbours.
The Discover charts from C-MAP have the following range of functions:
- All nautical charts of the selected area from the harbour or lock plan to the planning map for larger sections and groups of waters.
- Vector maps allow stepless zoom between small and large scale values of the nautical chart
- High resolution bathymetric data show depth contours condensed to 30cm intervals. This feature can be shown or hidden.
- Tide data incl. high and low tide times as well as current data - A tide calendar and a current atlas are integrated into the chart
- Easy Routing is the function developed by C-MAP which calculates a suggested route using the nautical chart and your boat dimensions especially draught.
The new C-MAP Discover products launched in 2021 are also compatible with all modern chartplotters from Simrad B&G as well as Lowrance as the successor of the MAX-N+ technology. Please check the compatibility list
These nautical charts are produced by us for you on customer request in order to always provide you with the most up-to-date data. For this reason, the charts are excluded from exchange and revocation.
With the help of our area preview, you can get an impression of which geographical region the product deals with or which areas a nautical chart covers.
Products near this article
Products near this article
0 of 0 reviews